DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT

 Hello friends!! Josi Tomàs greets you again.

Do you feel an obligation to be perfect? Sometimes we make the mistake of trying, forgetting that is doesn't have to be that way.

If you feel identified with me, let's together make the effort to be natural and let ourselves to without feeling bad for not being "perfect".

I leave you this little tutorial as inspiration. I hope you like it...

 

When I received the last stamps, I decided not to cut Flowers Gone Wild therefore, I have been able to stamp it with permanent black ink as a background and I painted it with watercolors.

 Then I did yellow embossing with Sketchy Leaves (Clear-003)

Then I stamped several stamps around...hearts in pink and text in black ink

I made the final decoration with this beautiful doll painted with watercolors, a leave of white embossing on vellum and the expression "Don't have to be perfect"


 I hope that from now on we live without so much pressure for perfection hahaha
Big hugs!!!!
 
I have used these stamps...
 
#Flowers Gone Wild #Sketchy Leaves (Clear-003) 
#Vintage Script #What a Girl Wants
 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands