“Just because” card by Angie Coomber



 Hi arty friends,

Angie here with a card for you.

I started by gathering my materials - my stamps, some old scrapbook paper, some black and white card for matting and a blank greetings card. First I cut everything to size.

I stamped some of the images onto scrapbook paper and also on white card.

I cut out the images, glued some of the white ones onto the scrapbook paper as the focal image and some of the coloured ones around the edges of the white piece of card.


I matted both of these onto pieces of black card just a fraction bigger to give some definition and make sure all the patterns don’t just merge into one.

I glued everything together and onto the card, leaving a gap at the bottom for the word stamp.


Until next time!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Sketchy flowers 3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands