ATC cards and tags with Pencil Marks #4 and Carved Collection #5 by Mariken


 Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making these cards and tags,
with the new stamps! Love them so much!!

For these cards I used:

Carved Collection #5 and Pencil Marks #4.

I started with making a print with acrylic paint on my gelliplate. 

                                        You can see that I used a stamp from Pencil Marks #4.

                         After that I made some marks with white embossing powder and black ink.


                      I finished my cards and tags with the beautiful flowers from Pencil \Marks #4.

                                                                  The stamps I used:

                                                                      Carved Collection #5 

                                                                       Pencil Marks #4


 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of May
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

   Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life