Colorful present cards with Mandalas by Mariken

Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these colorful present cards

I used :

Mandalas, Round in Circles and Mix A Sentiment #1

I  made a some backgrounds with ecoline brushpens and my gelli-plate. 
You can see the process below. 

                                     I made some stripes on my gelliplate with different colors 

                                             and sprayed the ink with a little bit of water.

                          Here are my prints. The light pink one is for stamping with mandalas.

             Then I stamped with a stamp from Round in Circles, and used white embossing powder.

                                                                               Love it!!

                                         I cut four backgrounds and glued them on white cards..

                       On the light pink print I stamped mandalas with black ink and cut them out.


 

                               The finishing touch... a little sentiment from Mix A Sentiment #1

                                          Here you are, four little cards for your presents.

                                                          The stamps I used for these cards: 

Mandalas  

                                                                   Mix A Sentiment #1

 
 
 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of May
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

   Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi