ADVENTURE Mixed Media TAGs

Happy Monday Rubber Dance Friends! It's the 30th, the month is almost over. June starts soon and I was taken with the summer theme and seahorses.

I have designed two pendants. The base is a die-cut from Alexandra Renke, I die-cut the gel print and then embossed it with the chequered stamp in gold. I added some structure with a stencil. 

 

In the background you will find some die-cut parts. I then glued the seahorses on top, which I also stamped on a gelli print and simply cut out. Add a little decorative stamping in the background. So you have quickly created a beautiful tags. 




I hope you enjoy the time, be creative. Happy Rubber Dance stamping



Dunja
 (Blog | Instagram | Facebook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life