Sketchy Leaves ATCs by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

isn't the year going fast?

Today I have some ATCs for you using some of the gorgeous new clear stamps!

I've been doing a lot of mark making during a collage fodder course and have used some of that here.

I've simply used bottle tops, old credit cards, empty medication blister  packs, bubble wrap etc to make marks on various substrates using black and white acrylic paint. I tore some of them into smaller pieces and glued them onto ATC size pieces of card (2.5 x 3.5 inches) to create a background.

Next I added some neon pink splatter.

I stamped some of the images onto watercolour paper using black permanent ink, and then coloured them in using watercolours. I cut them out and arranged them on the ATCs, then glued them down.


I added some embossing round the edges and finally some Tim Holtz stickers.



Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used: 

Sketchy Leaves (Clear)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands