Moon Flower Garden by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm sharing with you a home decor creation.
Those of you who know my art will know that the moon appears in it's various phases, on most things I create, not that I'm obsessed with it or anything!
I remember being a little girl, lying on the grass with dad looking at the moon and I asked him if flowers grew on the moon, he said, 'they might do'. 
I think the best art we create is art from the heart, so when I matched up the fabulously fun Sketchy Flowers stamp set with this MDF moon and the Mixed Media Marks stamp set with the stars and Cape Canaveral postmark stamp I couldn't resist creating a moon flower garden of my own.


The flowers were stamped on white card and coloured with watercolour paints. Every thing else is acrylic paints and the finer details were done with Posca paint pens. And that is a tear of happiness, we can't have the moon being sad!


Here are the stamp sets I used:



 I do hope you like my creation, for more inspiration please join us on Facebook in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge, right here and we are on Instagram too.

Thank you so much for looking, wishing you a lovely day, Sam x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi