VIDEO - Tag with Textured Mushrooms by Priss

Hello Stampers, Priss here today, and I'd like to share with you this Tag with Textured Mushrooms.

I'm in love with this set and I had some leftovers of the mushrooms that I painted for my last Art Journal Page. So I wanted to make another tag for my wall.

For my tag, I first cut down a piece of watercolor paper to the size of 6 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. 

After applying some oxide inks several times with the smooshing technique, I enjoyed the stamping time (here and there) with the new Mixed Media Marks 3 stamps.

I love using up all the leftovers that freely roam over my table. Sometimes they are stamps that I didn't use on my last project, but mostly chunks of papers, scraps of fabrics, die-cuts, cardboard, tea bags, even threads. 

If I don't use them right away, at my next cleaning I keep them in used bags and put them in a nearby box, waiting their turn to use them again.

Have you tried using leftovers in your projects? I think they give mines a lovely look, they help me make connections in my art with my emotions, and they also help me reduce waste. Totally recommended.

Now I let you with some detailed pictures and the VIDEO. 



VIDEO



The stamps I used:

Mixed Media Marks #3

Textured Mushrooms




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Atc´s Textured Birds by Verónica

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!