Blooming ATCs by Farida

 Hello lovlies,

I am happy to welcome you here again. I picked the sketchy leaves stamp set from the new release to  create some ATCs. 

I took the stamped flowers and stamps and coloured them in with my favourite colour medium - the alcohol markers. Next I took a piece of paper, that already had some pink glitter water colouring on it and cut it down to three ATCs. The vellum pieces have some dry bushed white arcylic spots on it. And last but not least I took some sentiments and butterflies from the Grungy Butterfly sets. 



For some intrest on the paper I stamped one sentiment per ATC multiple times in black ink. And on the vellum I went with some kind of tone in tone colour compared to the background and added some butterflies with pink ink. 


To finish the ATC serie I glued down the flowers on the vellum piece and added the composition to the paper background. For the last final touch I went with some sequins. 


Thanks for being here. I wish you all a wonderful and hopefully crafty day.

Greets Farida


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!