Under The Sea Bokeh Card by Dot Leathbridge

 Hi everyone,

Welcome to some underwater inspiration from me today
 using the Textured Fishes stamp set.


I've been eyeing off this Textured Fishes stamp set
for a little while and thought that they might look
good on a bokeh background.
What do you think?

I only used two colours, which  were chosen from our 
Moodboard this month.

Here are a couple of close-ups of the fish for you.


This set has different sized fish
facing different directions which makes
it quite a versatile set to have 
in your collection.




The fish have all been coloured in with 
alcohol markers and a circle was die-cut around them.




All stamp sets from Rubber Dance come with
extra elements for you to use.
I've used some squirls in the background along with
some bubbles near the fish.




And of course some underwater weeds is also 
handy to have.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my card today.

The stamp set used is:


This set had everything in it
that I wanted to use.


Thanks so much for stopping by and
taking the time to check out my card.

Wishing you are a very crafty day.

Dot x









Comments

Lia said…
Gorgeous!!
Lia xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!