Wild and Free Mixed Media Card

Hello Rubber Dance Friends,

a new year, new stamps and i'm happy to share another card with you. I've used some of my favorite Rubber Dance Stampsets, the Grungy Butterflies. These are the bigger ones - did you know, that there are smaller stamps of them too? I'll link them both in the bottom of the blogpost.



As so often, the background is a gel print. This time in soft colours, yellow and orange. 

I embossed the butterflies themselves on vellum with embossing powder. I like this look, do you?



I hope you enjoyed my card. 

Dunja xx
 (Blog | Instagram | Facebook)



Small Grungy Butterflies 
(i did not use them on this card)


Rubber Dance Links:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!