Ahoy! Ahoi! - Card by Farida

 Hello lovlies,


nice to see you here again. Have you already seen the new release? 
I already get my hands on the Ahoy set. And after my last nautical projects with the Mini Art Journal Page, I felt like creating a card with this amazing set.

To have some more space I choosed slimline card size. 

This is what I came up with:


At first I took a smaller piece and added some blue colours and water splashes over it. 

Afterwards I ripped some vellum stripes and glued them on the blue pannel. They reminds me of waves. For some more intrest on the upper background I stamped some flying sea gulls.


The other images were stamped on some maker paper first and then coloured with alcohol markers. From the ships I fuzzy cutted the larger parts and glued them on top of some stamped images to give them more dimension. For even more dimension I only glued them on the bottom part. 

The lighthouse in the front corner is glued on the card using some foam tape. And added a little cluster og images in this corner. While the left corner is just simply holding the "Ahoy" sentiment. 


Now I am even more looking forward to spring or summer and a visit at the North Sea. How about you? Are you living near the sea or are going to sea it regularly?

Hope I was able to left some inspiration for you. Would love to see your creations with the new release. 

Have a wonderful day. 


Greets Farida

Comments

ionabunny said…
Love your ripped vellum sea. Beautiful card. Hugz
Ellie Knol said…
LOVE the torn vellum.. the stamped and fussy cut boats are so clever!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!