new art journal page “DREAM”

 Hi Rubber Dance friends! Josi Tomàs is here today with a new tutorial.

How do you keep your art journal? Is full of lovely projects or perhaps a little empty? I doesn't matter. Today we can create a beautiful page together.

Below you can find the “step by step”...

First, I stamped on three basic colored papers three beautiful mixed media stamps each in the same color of the paper. I have used "Distress Oxide" ink because they are my favorites.


Then I made a small collage with these papers combining it with sheets of book paper and flower paper. Have you noticed that I have used the same range of colors?


I often love to integrate the different parts of the project using white. In this case I have used a "modeling paste” because it gives a little volume


Finally I stamped this beautiful flower with black permanent ink to then paint with watercolors. This was the main element of my decoration. 


The final touch was made with three stamps around the project stamped with black ink and a bundle of thread and frayed air dried baby wipe.
 
 



I hope you liked it and have enjoyed the process and the Rubber Dance stamps.

Big Hugs!! 

 

I have used these beautiful stamps…

#Affirmations #Antique Botanicals #Mixed Media Marks #Pencil Marks 2




Comments

Ellie Knol said…
LOVE your page.. it is so soft and fragile with the gorgeous flower... beautiful..

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi