Make today count by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

Happy new year to you!

When I was looking through my stamps I realised that I hadn't used the Carved Collection #3 set much yet and was drawn to the feather.



I created a background by first clear embossing on a white piece of card.


Next I swiped a few shades of blue Distress Oxides on my craft mat, spritzed with water and used this to stamp the words on the background. I also used blue Distress Oxide around the edge of the card, then added some silver splatter. 


Again, I used the same colours, plus a contrasting colour, to stamp some feathers on another piece of card. I chose 3 of these and cut them out.


I used a gel pen to add some sparkle to the white areas of the feathers and glued them to the background, using a foam pad for the one in the centre.
I matted the piece onto some card and added some doodling with a liquid chrome pen.


I hope you like it.
Until next time,
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:








 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi