Carved Collection 4 and Garden Cats Card by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance fans.  Gail here today and I have been playing again with the new Garden Cats and Carved Collection #4.  I love geometric shapes and I was looking at the Carved stamps and they made me think of architecture.  So I stamped a load out, played around with them and got this.  



I started by stamping various elements from the Carved Collection #4 set and one of the cats on scraps of pale grey card with archival Watering Can ink.  I fussy cut them, using the same ink to edge and grunge the pieces.   I then spent some time moving them around and arranging them in an ascetically pleasing manner.  

I stamped the flowers from Garden Cats on a patterned card base also with the Watering Can ink. 

Then I glued all the stamped fussy cut elements in place.  


All new sets, are 10% off right now in the store until January 15th.
Pre-orders start shipping 22nd January. 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life