Colorful cards with Loose Florals #1 by Mariken

 
Hi everyone,  

I wish you a happy and healthy 2022!
Today it's my turn to show you this tutorial,
making these three ATC cards 
with the lovely Loose Florals #1.
 
Hydrangea I used thesentiment
Pencil Marks #3 used the circle

I stamped the background with Distress Ink, light blue, green, orange and purple colors, see below.
 

 
I used the leftovers for the last card.
 



I made some marks with the circles in white embossing powder.
 
 
With this colorful background I love to use the florals in white.

I stamped them with black ink and cut them out.

 The stamps I used:
 
 
 
 
A little reminder that our beautiful Inspiration Board January
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 
 

Comments

Karen Brown said…
Love these cards and the bright bold colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!