ATCoins with Antique Botanicals

 


Hi crafty friends!  Mary here, with two beautiful Artist Trading Coins featuring Antique Botanicals, Vintage Hotel Receipt and Mix A Sentiment1 stamps from Rubber Dance.  

Artist Trading Coins, or ATCoins, are 2.5 inch circles that you would decorate just like ATCs.  My backgrounds are embossed Vintage Hotel Receipt and Distress Oxide Inks.  Then, I fussy cut the flowers after I colored them with Big Brush markers.  Such a fun project!

Here's a quick tutorial showing how I made them.  Enjoy!



Here are some close ups:




The stamps that I used:






Find me on the web via FB, YT, and IG by searching Motley Mixed Media.

Happy Crafting!

Mary

Comments

Ellie Knol said…
Mary, these are so beautiful.. colorful.. perfect little pieces of art!!
Susanne Rose said…
How super beautiful! I love them. Thank you so much for this great tutorial.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi