Two cards with Textured Flowers by Mariken

 
   Hi everyone, 
Mariken here, with a description how to make these two cards.
  For this time I used the stamps Textured Flowers, Beautiful Words and  Stitch & Frame.

 
For the background I used my gelliplate. 
It's a very simple print with light blue and white acrylic paint. 
Love the light blue and the bright colors!
With a stencil and ink I made some mandala's on the background 
with pink, orange and green.
 
 For the flowers I used Dylusion sprays. 
When they are dry I stamped the Textured Flowers with black in,
 cutted them out and glued them on the cards. 
Finally I stamped the sentiments and the stitches on the cards.
 
 
The stampes I used:
 
That's it for this time!
 And at last a little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge November
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed it!

                                                                          Mariken xx


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
So stunning!! Love your cards! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands