Believe Art Journal Page by Lisa Rabellino

 Hi friends!

Lisa today and I love to share with you my new art journal spread playing with fabulous Rubber Dance stamps!


To start my page I stamped some images and words from This Is Me stamps set on a piece of tissue paper. Then I glued them on the page with gel medium and I brushed a coat of clear gesso to protect the paper.



So I used my favorite watercolors for the background


I stamped other details from This Is Me and Grungy Circles stamps set with archival inks and finally I made splatters with teal liquid paint.

I used these products from the shop: 





I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!
Hugs
Lisa















Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such a super beautiful spread! Thanks so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop