Christmas Tag with Textured Birds

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here today with a quick and fun tag for Christmas.  I've used a few different stamps and combined them in a easy cute way.


I've used a 15cm high manilla tag and stamped the Textured Bird with black archival ink.  I always think this one looks like a robin.   I masked and then stamped the Birdhouse using Tea Dye distress and a touch of black archival on the edges.  I coloured the bird with distress markers and added some white gel pen highlights here and there.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Tag set.  A bit of fancy wool to finish and done! 

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.




 Rubber Dance links:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi