A Cat For All Seasons

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here today with another card featuring the very gorgeous Curious Cat.  This time he's all orange and green!!!!

I made my card base from a piece of green grungy diamond designer card.  I used library green archival ink to stamp the border from Doodle Borders 2, which I think looked a bit like a cat's eye, and the birthday sentiment from the Happy Birthday set.  I also edged the card with the same green ink.  I stamped Curious Cat on a piece of neon green card and embossed with orange embossing powder.  I added some white gel pen highlights, fussy cut and added him to the card. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you feel inspired to get out your stamps and create.  Join the fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  And don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There are a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and grab yourself a bargain.


 Rubber Dance links:






Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Super cute card! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi