Kitty Christmas by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm sharing with you a page I made for my art journal which was inspired by my cat, Tom, who used to love playing with the baubles on the Christmas tree each year. He would always knock off the red baubles first!


It was a fun page to make, for the background I used distress inks, lustre sprays and the Pines Fir Yew stamp set to make my tree. I then used Purr-fect! and Textured Christmas Green stamp sets to decorate my bauble. I made the bauble by die cutting a circle, painting and adding the fixture and string at the top. The fixture is simply cut from white card also and painted gold.
To finish I added some string and some glossy accents to the holly berries. I really wanted to add glossy accents to the whole of the bauble but guessed I would run out lol.




I do hope you like it, thanks so much for looking.
Wishing you a lovely day, Samantha :)

The stamps I used are:


Pines Fir Yew

and Textured Christmas Green


 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such a super cute idea! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop