Gelliprinted mini journal with video tutorial by Melina

  Hello creative friends!

It´s Melina here today sharing the process of making a mini journal using gelliprints,
and also finishing the cover using Rubber Dance stamps.


I love making backgrounds! A great way to create backgrounds is to use a gelprinting plate.
Sometimes when I´m not sure what to create, but I NEED to create something,
I always start by making backgrounds.
Along the way I always figure out what I want to do and I get inspired.

When I was done with the printing and binding, I used the I Love Leaves stamp set
to decorate the cover. 


You can see exactly how I printed the pages, made the journal and did the cover in
the video HERE. Hope you´ll enjoy watching!




Rubber Dance stamps used

Thanks for stopping by today!
Stay safe and create <3

Love,
Melina













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button