Round cards and tags with Loose Florals#1 by Mariken

                                                                         Hi everyone, 

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making round cards. 
And from the left overs I made some tags...
This time used the stamps Loose Florals #1, Journal Words and Round in Circles.

Please follow the photo's below...
 
I used my gelliplate and alcohol inks.
 
 
At first I made some  circles in several colors.

 
The alcohol inks have to dry before you put a thin layer of acrylic paint on the circles.


 
Then you make your print, you can see the result below.


 I used white embossing powder for the background,
using the stamps from Round In Circles ( love them so much!)


 
Now it's time to make the round cards and tags (from the leftovers)
 using these punches.


After that I stamped the Loose Florals with black ink
and colored them with watercolors.
 I cutted them out and glued them on the cards and tags.
 
 
I finished the tags with  some sentiments from Journal Words.
Then... fianally I made some handmade ribbon, 
and my cards and tags are ready.


 Here are the stamps I used: 
 
Loose Florals #1

Journal Words
 
 
That's it for this time!
 And at last a little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge November
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

Thanks for stopping by today and stay safe!
Mariken xx
 


 

Comments

Scraptastisch said…
Een hele mooie duidelijke tutorial Mariken en je kaartjes zijn beautiful!!!
groetjes van Gerie
Susanne Rose said…
WOW! I love the bright colours and your way of layering!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands