Mixed Media Christmas TAGs - Imagine

Yes, it is Saturday noon, ...weekend :)) and I hope you are all well, are you healthy?

I'm sure you have already started the Christmas card production?  Today I have three gift tags for you. Quick and easy, sometimes you need them at the last minute, right?


I punched the layer from my gelliprints, the base is white cardstock. I stamped several packages on the cut outs and did some heatembossing with a WOW! Gold Embossing Poweder. For the flowers I used leftovers. 


The green one I cut out, it was a rest of green Watercolor paper, which I colored with magicals and glitter. 

The flowers I cut out of gel prints as well. Everything is hot embossed.


The texts are also embossed and from the two favorite stamp sets of Mix a Sentiment #1 and #2


Be sure to check out the Rubber Dance Lounge, there are so many inspirations and a monthly challenge :)


Enjoy the weekend and stay healthy and creative. 


Dunja

    

   


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop