Playing with Mixed Media Marks and an Elephant

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here.  Today it was too sunny to be indoors so I grabbed some stamps, card and inks and set myself in a shaded corner of the garden.  I knew I wanted to use the lovely elephant from African Animals and I had an idea to add a little extra texture to him with one of the Mixed Media Marks stamps.  I think it turned out quite nicely.

I made things easy by stamping the elephant on a separate piece of card and fussy cutting it.  I do like those additional circles!  I selected some of my brightest distress inks and used Mixed Media Marks and the rainbow from Pencil Marks 3 for the background, just randomly stamping with various colours until I thought it looked pretty.  The border is from the Mixed Media Borders set.  Elephants are so majestic and I always think they look like they are doing some serious thinking.  Except baby elephants!  They seem to enjoy looking mischievous.  The sentiment is also a Rubber Dance stamp from the Just a Note set. 

I hope I have inspired to get out your stamps and just stamp.   If you do make something with Rubber Dance stamps we would love to see you share it in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale!!!!!


 Rubber Dance links:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands