Colorful Flowery Cards by Ellie Knol

Two cards from a single sheet of a monoprint from me today! 


I LOVE how this A4 sheet turned out, with all the stamping into the wet paint.


Guess what I've made with the leftover piece? 
I rolled it to be paper beads; two centimeters wide ones starting it off with a strip of 30 by 2 centimeter of white paper. I like making them like this as now it has a white core, and I don't need a big leftover piece of colorful paper to make it sturdy. They have not been glazed yet and I am sure they will look marvelous then. I might add some script stamped to it still... make them match the background of the cards more.  


As the backgrounds are quite colorful, I just added a fussy cut stamped image, and some words from a sentiment set.


 I colored the flowers with a watercolor pencil, added more of the green and yellow into the background to match the flowers.


Have a nice weekend! 

 Rubber Dance Stamps:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands