Flowery card with an affirmation by Farida

 Hello lovlies,

happy so see you again. Today I made an encouraging flowery card.

I wanted to use some watercolours so I choosed a watercolour cardstock to stamp the inky flower stamps


I had fun letting the wet colour flowing over the images and adding some details and intrest to the leaves and petals.


After letting the coloured images dry completely, I fuzzy cutted every image using some sharp scissors. 
On a piece of paper, that is slightly smaller than my card base, I glued all the fuzzy cutted images over the whole background paper piece. 


Because the space between the images looked a bit empty I added some clear drops. 
And finally its time for a sentiment to finish off the card. 
Therefor I choosed the Affirmation Stamp set. 



So that the sentiment shows up a bit better on the colourful background, I let it be black and white and added some foam tape underneath the big and bold sentiment. 


I am happy with how this card turned out. Hopefully I was able to inspire you a bit, so you are off to your crafting table now for creating something ?! :)
If so remember to share it with us e.g in our facebook group 'Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge'

See you soon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands