Be Awesome Today by Lisa

 Hi everyone! 

I'm Lisa and I welcome you to my new art journal inspiration. Today I played with Textured Flowers Clear stamps and Mixed Media Marks #1 Clear stamps.


First I used the grid on my watercolor paper with white embossing powder and then I added some watercolors to the background.


I made some marks with archival inks.

Then I added some flowers from Textured Flowers Clear stamps set and a sticker with a sentiment.


For the final touch I made some splatters with teal liquid paint for a little contrast.


I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/mixed-media-marks-1-clear-0001/#cc-m-product-14534935433


https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/textured-flowers-2022-clear-0014/#cc-m-product-14541097633


I hope you enjoyed my new art journal page for you today!

Hugs, Lisa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop