ATCs with Textured Flowers by Priss

Hello lovelies, Priss here today with another inspiration for you with the new clear stamps Textured Flowers 2022. These flowers are amusing, I just LOVE them.

Do you enjoy doing ATCs? I just adore it, because it's a tiny format that allows you to play with stamps and colors, without fear of making a big mess. And if you don't like the results, just throw them away or use them as collage papers for another project.

For this series, I create a background with a collage of papers painted with the rest of the acrylics that I used for another project. Then I stamped some stars and tiny circles from the set Textured Flowers 2022. Just simple and easy.

Here are a few pictures that I took along the way while making my ATCs.


For my focal points, I stamped some of the flowers and let them in Black & White with some touches of color with the posca pens.

Then I choose some sentiments from the set Mix A Sentiment 1 and glue them on the ATCs with a piece of Sari.

Now I leave you with a few close-up photos.




Please check out the other blog posts for a lot of inspiration from the team. We have a fabulous Mood Board this month to help bring you ideas and you have the opportunity to win a 10€ voucher for the store.

Hugs, Priss

(My Posts | Instagram | Facebook)


These are the stamps I used



Mix A Sentiment #1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!