Card with "PASSION"

 

 Hi friends!! Josi Tomàs (@elbauldegiulietta) greets you again. 

Do you also think that Rubber Dance stamps are very beautiful?? I love each one of them and I think they are really combinable and I'll show you in this new tutorial...

 

I have stamped with permanent black ink and cascading downwards four times the stamp of the entrance ticket of Police and then using Carved Collection #1 (clear-002) and clear powders with Distress Oxide, I embossed.


 With white texture paste and stencil I have completed the background.

The decoration is very easy to do. I combined vellum with gold powders, a flower painted with watercolours and a die-cut on gold cardboard. I finished it off with a piece of the Police ticket, a sentiment and a ribbon.

 


I hope you like it! See you soon. Hugs!! 

I have use these stamps...

Carved Colletion Clear (0002)

Mixed Media Marks (Clear-0001)

Journal Words

Flowers Gone Wild

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands