Junk Journal Page by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends!

I was recently gifted a beautiful little junk journal by a friend and have been enjoying playing in it so this is one of the pages.

This particular page is a envelope which I decorated. I also made a matching tag to go in the envelope.

I started by embossing the envelope and envelope flap separately (I put some waste paper underneath so as to not emboss anywhere else).


I made a tag from a piece of card and a gelli print. I embossed the tag using the smaller tree stamp and one of the shapes from the stamp set. I also embossed the edges.

Next I added some black splatter, doodled around the edges with a black pen, added some "confetti" and apiece of string on the tag.

Finally I looked for a quote that I could split between the envelope and tag.

Hope you like it!

Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Carved Collection #4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop