CREATE AN EASY CARD

 Hi friends!! Josi Tomàs (@elbauldegiulietta)  greets you again. Do you make scrap on holidays? I hope so. I do and for this reason I want to show you this new tutorial. On this occasion it is very easy and fast to do it. I hope you like it.



I put a tape around a watercolour paper and then I gave it colour with acrylic paints using a palette knife. I used white acrylic paint to brighten the project. Once the paint was dry I removed the tape.

  With grey permanent ink I stamped the Old Book Page onto the background.

The decoration I was made with different stamps, colours and papers. I used vellum with pink embossing, white cardboard with black and pink ink and black ink over green paper. Then I cut all of them.



 See, that was easy, right? Do you try to do it? I hope so! 
Hugs :)


I have used these stamps...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands