Cards with Sketchy Leaves by Mariken

 Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making these cards,
with my favorite stamps! 

For these cards I used:

    Sketchy Leaves Clear Stamps, Carved Collection #4,

 Pencil Marks #2 and Four Seasons (sentiment)

I started with making a print with acrylic paint on my gelliplate. 

See the photos below.

                                        You can see that I used a stamp from Carved Collection #4.


                                                 You know, I love white embossing powder.

                    So I made some leaves on the background with stamps from Carved Collection #4.

                        After that it's time to make some marks with black ink and an acryllic marker.

                        I stamped the leaves with black ink on white paper and glued them on the cards.

                                                  And here you are, two beautiful cards...

                                                                     The stamps I used:

                                                          Sketchy Leaves Clear Stamps

                                                                  Carved Collection #4


 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of August
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
 

 
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands