Bee Perfect by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha with you today and I'm sharing a postcard I made, I love making, sending and swapping postcards. Being approximately 4inches by 6 inches in size they're perfect for clean and simple designs or more layered and detailed.


I created the background using distress inks, spritzed with water and just wiping the card in the diluted inks, I then added some interest using the Vintage Postcard stamp and a stamp from Pencil Marks 3 for the leaves.
The flowers, bee and text, from Inky Friends and Flowers Gone Wild, were all stamped on white card, coloured using watercolours and Prismacolour pencils, cut out and adhered in place.


To finish I added some inky splats and some iridescent liquid to the wings.

Here are the stamps I used;





I do hope you like my postcard, for lots more inspiration you can find us on Facebook - Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge right here

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi