My Blue Lady don't forget to believe, by Priss

Hello, my sweetie friends, Priss (@artful.layers) here for a beautiful day of inspiration. 

Today I would like to celebrate Women's Day with you (one day early) showing this gorgeous Blue Lady that I have dreamed of with the versatile set of Face Up stamps.

One of the things I like to do is draw beautiful girls that I dream of. Then I like to put them mainly on the pages of my Art Journals. 

Don't you think this stamp is fantastic for that? I don't need to think too much about the perfect face, because it already is. You can find another girl with this stamp here

It was very clear to me how I wanted my Blue Lady to be surrounded by blue leaves. However, I have to confess that putting together the composition cost me a lot. 

I was really stuck once I got her on the page, but finally, I put my whole heart into it and worked to create a beautiful page that would do justice to My Power Girl. 

If you want to know, I created my background with Oxide inks in all my Blue tones, and I painted my Lady with my favorite colored pencils. 

For my Sketchy Leaves and Mandalas, I stamped them with white and golden embossing powder onto watercolor paper painted with all my spray blue Pigments. 

I made my message "Believe in your HEART" with the stamps of the set Journal Words with golden embossing powder over scraps of the painted cardboard.

Also, I stamped all around the border with Mixed Media Marks #3.

I love to decorate my projects with fabric scraps, and silk ribbons made from Saris. I believe in my heart, and that makes my heart shine.

Hope you enjoy it and that seeing my Blue Lady makes you feel that believing in your heart is always the best answer to any situation.

A little reminder that our beautiful March´s Mood Board continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook. We hope to see you there.

These are the stamps I used

Face up


Mixed Media Marks #3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands