Birthday Tag by Angie Coomber


 Hi arty friends, 

How are you? There are a lot of birthdays in our family in April and I have been making a fair few cards.

I made this birthday tag as part of a set of gift vouchers for someone who loves the sea.

I made a few gelli prints in the sort of colours I knew I wanted to use.

I chose 2 of them which I used to cover a #8 tag.


Next I embossed some “bubbles” on the top half of the tag.

I chose the colours for my sea creatures, stamped the images I wanted and cut them out.


I glued some of these on to the tag and used the rest on the pocket tag (which I recently made in a class).

I added some white doodling and edged the tag with black Distress Ink, and finally adding some sari ribbon.


Hopefully the recipient will like it...

Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Textured Sea Creatures

Textured Fishes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!