Beautiful Bird

 Hi friends!! Josi Tomàs greets you one more time.

How have you been these days? Did you have time to make scrap? Hope so 

I really need this time to disconnect from day to day and recharge my "batteries"

and in one of those days I made this little card.


It was very easy. I made a background using two colors of acrylic paint (pink and yellow). Next I stamped different beautiful Rubber Dance stamps (numbers, dots, circles and texts) with black, yellow and purple permanent ink.

I also stamped a branch with grey permanent ink and then painted it with my white Posca. To give a little "mystery" to the project, I blurred it whit white paint.

The final decoration is very easy. I stamped this beautiful bird on scrap paper and accompany it with a hand torn fabric and bunch of threads with another stamp.




I hope you like it!! See you soon!!

I have used these Rubber Dance stamps...

#Grungy Stuff #Pencil Marks 4 #Mixed Media Marks 

#Old Book Page #Pencil Marks 3 #Pencil Marks 4 #Textured Birds








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands