Sending a Smile - Card with Fariday

Hello lovelies,

it's wonderful to welcome you again. Today I made a card using some flowers and making a compliment to the recipient of this card.
As I wanted to create a positive and vibrant card, I used yellow as my main popping colour in the cards background. This big yellow blop has been made using alcohol ink. 
After letting it dry completely I used some stamps from the mixed media marks #1 stamp set with a yellow ink pad for some tone in Tone visuell interest in the back. 


For the focal point of this card I decided to take some flowers. I feel like flowers always a good idea to use along with a friendly card. For this one I choosed to take the ones out of the Garden Cats Stamp set
This time I used a noline ink pad and coloured in th flowers with my all time favourite colour medium - the alcohol markers. 

For glueing them on the card I used some foam tape to get some more depth. 
To mat the words (Mix a sentiment stamp set)  for my card's sentiment, I used some vellum. 


Last but not least I took some enamel dots and glued them arounrd the focal.point. 

Hope I could give you a bit of inspiration and you are now on the way to your craft place.

Hope to see you here again soon. Have a wonderful  day ..

Greets Farida 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Atc´s Textured Birds by Verónica

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

February Theme Challenge - Layers