Colorful cards and tags with several stamps by Mariken


Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making two cards and tags.

I used : 

Sketchy Birds, Textured Spring, Joy in a JarPencil Marks #2, Pencil Marks #5

 
I made a gelliprint, using some stamps. You can see it in the background.
 
 
 With my print I made two cards and two tags.
I stamped the birds and flowers with black ink and cut them out.
 After that I stamped some marks and sentiments on the cards and tags.
A finishing touch with some colorful ribbons and washi-tape.
There you are, in a very simple way you've got two lovely cards and tags..
A little reminder that our beautiful Inspiration Board March
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!