Spring cards with Crazy Flowers #1 by Mariken



Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making two spring cards.
I love the bright colors!

I used : 

Crazy Flowers #1, Pick A Number, Mandalas and  Pencil Marks #2

I  made a some backgrounds with my gelliplate.
For the first layer I used acrylic paint and Mandala stamps.

For my cards I wanted three colors so I cut the print into strokes...

 and glued them on the white cards.

 

 

 Finally I made marks with white embossing powder

 using the stamps Pick A Number. 

 

I stamped the Crazy Flowers on a left-over paper

and cut them out.

 

I stamped some dots on my cards with stamps from Pencil Marks #2..

With a acrylic marker I made some circles around the black dots.

 

Below you can see my finished Spring cards.

The stamps I used:

Crazy Flowers #1  


Pick A Number  


Mandalas   


Pencil Marks #2

A little reminder that our beautiful Inspiration Board March
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop