In to the Woods by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm sharing a card,
 a card which would be suitable for most occasions just by adding a simple sentiment.


I love the finished effect with the the bright pink and green against the dark background I created using a stencil on black cardstock. The bird, mushroom, leaf and poppies were simply stamped on white card, coloured using watercolours and adhered in place. To finish I drew the dangly heart.

I used various stamp sets as they all work so very well together, they were:




and Textured Feathers for the stars.

 For lots more inspiration please join our lovely group on Facebook, Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge, here 

Thanks so much for looking, wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands