Watercolour Card by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

Angie here with a watercolour card for you.

I started by stamping the flower image on a piece of watercolour paper, then coloured it in with my watercolours. I added a little bit of shading using distress crayons, water-soluble pencils and a water brush.


Next I used my go-to background stamp - the journal word stamp - to white-emboss on a piece of tracing paper, which I tore into a strip about 10cm wide and mounted it onto a piece of lilac card (I added some gold splatter here). I then glued this to the blank card.


I cut out my flower image and adhere it to the card (this also hides the adhesive on the tracing paper) and added a quote from the "You Rock" set.

I really hope you like it, what are you creating this week?


Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Sketchy Flowers #2

You Rock

Journal Words


  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!