Quick Bookmark by Angie Coomber

 Hi arty friends,

how are you?

I have made a quick little book mark for you today, I hope you like it.

I cut out a 17cm x 5cm piece of card and covered it with a scrap of gelli print, then rounded the corners.

Next I used a stamp from the Carved Collection #3 set, together with embossing ink and black embossing powder to create a regular pattern on the bookmark. I love love love this funky retro vibe.

I stamped a quote  from the Flowers Gone Wild stamp set onto pink paper and glued it to the book mark, punched a hole and added some sari ribbon (I absolutely love this instead of regular ribbon).

That's it!

Until next time,

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Carved Collection 3

Flowers Gone Wild

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi