Art journal page with Mama Owl by Jessica

Hello everyone!

It´s Jessica here. How is everyone doing?

Today I will share an art journal page in my leftover book. 




The page was already primed with gesso and had a layer with modeling paste through a stencil(Tim Holtz).
I decided to color my page with Lindy´s Stamp gang magicals powder and spray.
Then I stamped my Mama Owl on parchment paper.
It´s something I do when I have a very textured page otherwise the stamped image will get uneven.

 


I used gel medium to glue it to my page and then I stamped the branch and some leaves around my page from the Mama Owl set.
The owl disapeard in all the blues and greens and I decided to color some parts of the owl with Arteza real brush pens (yellow, green and turquoise) and a white posca pen. I also used a micron pen to fill in some of the black lines. I did some more stamping, flowers from the same set and a title from
the Think Again set.



Here are some closeup pictures.



I have used this two sets in my project.


https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/mama-owl/#cc-m-product-13968631433   https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/think-again/#cc-m-product-13963052933


Don´t forget May Mood board!
Have a nice week and stay safe!











Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a beautiful art journal page! I love how it turned out! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop