Art Journal Recipe Notes by Angie Coomber

Hello arty friends!

I have been wanting to make a little holder for my art journl recipe cards for some time and this blog post seemed like the perfect opportunity. I hope you like it.


I came across this gorgeous yellow scrapbook paper in my stash and knew immediately that I wanted to use it for the wallet. I cut a strip to fit the width of the journal card and scored 3 sections to make a folding wallet.


Next I stamped some mushrooms onto various pieces of painted card and cut them out.


I also used the stamps from the Journal Notes set on white paper, then cut these out too.


I glued the mushrooms onto the front of the wallet, together with a little strip of vintage paper.


Next I punched holes in the journal cards as well as the top edge of the open wallet and secured the cards with a piece of baker's twine.
I folded over the bottom flap, glued the edges and inserted sheets of the stamped words and boxes.

I also completed a "recipe" for this project.


Finally I decorated the front by doodling on the mushrooms with a white Posca pen and adding a title.


Stay safe and enjoy your creative time!
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used here:



 


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This idea is so brilliant! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing. The cover turned out amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands