Colorful Cards

Hello creative friends! How are you all keeping? Vero (@vero.kt) is here with two new colorful cards that I hope you like. I have been playing with some of the new stamps. Mixed media marks and Believe in You.



Very easy to do, we start. We cut watercolor paper to the size we want. In my case, the paper is smooth and hot pressed.


 The next step is to color with different oxide inks, (as if they were watercolors) to gradually form the background. To give that gloss effect to inks that are matte, I have added perfect perls powders to the water.




When the backgroud dries, I emboss in white, choose one of the stamps from the set Mixed media marks and Grungy Stuff .



Now we add textures and depth with black permanent ink, prints here and there. I have also used to stamp oxide inks.


After stamping and coloring, the funniest part comes, the composition and we would finish with our cards. 


Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.







Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:












I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

VerĂ³nica.

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
I love the white embossing and the texture on the gorgeous backgrounds:) Great colorful cards!
Susanne Rose said…
I so love your style. Thank you so much for that clear tutorial. I need to try that!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button