Art Journal - Dreams can be anything

Hello Rubber Dance Friends, i'm back today with my art journal. 


I was sitting in the garden when I did this, so please excuse me, no step-by-step pictures this time, just one. I chose something in my papers, which I designed with the Gelliplate. A bright pink. Plus the mushrooms from Rubber Dance, a great combo, right? With the StazOn you can work perfectly on Gelliplate imprints. 


I colored and designed the pages of my art journal with gesso and acrylic colors. Without a brush, I prefer to work with my fingers, you have more feeling and can work more precisely than with a brush. Give it a try :)) 


I finally cut out the mushrooms and glued them on the designed sides.
Some sentiments from the text stamp set and that's it. Here is a close-up for you



I hope you enjoyed it :)) See you soon and stay safe!


 https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233   

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is an amazing art journal spread. I love that it's so modern and bright. Thank you so much for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop