Atc´s coins Flowers

Hello it´s Verónica here (@Vero.kt) I have been playing with some of the new stamps. 
Mixed media marks and Flowers Gone Wild face become favorites of mine. This time the chosen format  Atc´s coins .


 Very easy to do, we start. We cut watercolor paper that measures  2 1/2 inches diameter if you prefer in centimeters  by 6,4 cm approximately. And I color the backgrounds with inks.


When the backgroud dries, I emboss in white, choose one of the stamps from the set Mixed media marks


Now we add textures and depth with black permanent ink, prints here and there.


I chose flowers from the sets Flowers Gone Wild  and Textured Flowers . Then I color and cut them.


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition.I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the longest.  We already have our atcs ready.Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.





Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:







I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Mariken said…
Love it, great tutorial!🍀
Suchi said…
Beautiful!! <3
Susanne Rose said…
These are so amazing!!! Just brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!