Fly Free by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm sharing another page ready for my art journal. 


My page is 7.5 x 7.5 inches and I just love that the Butterfly Girl is such a statement image, standing there reaching for those stars, she is sure to get there!
It was an easy page to create, the background is simply distress inks, Faded Jeans and Hickory Smoke, I used the Mixed Media Marks #3 stamp set to stamp some background detail and some stencils to create the dotty silver sparkle with paint and white heat embossing powder for the stars.
Finishing touches were the text from Mix a Sentiment #1 and some highlights with a white Posca pen and some black inky splats.


Here are the stamps I used;




I do hope you like my page and thank you for looking. For lots more inspiration you can join the fun on Facebook in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge, right here.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi